Friday, December 6, 2013

Jesus the Christ

This last year our Relief Society challenged us to read Jesus the Christ by Elder James E. Talmage.  I decided that I wanted to do it and finished it this week.  This definitely isn't a book you can just curl up and read for hours on end...it's deep.  It's really deep.  But it has been a wonderful, personal experience for me.  

I would completely recommend reading this book to anyone.  I have felt such a deeper connection with my Savior and on levels that I don't even think I knew existed before.  Through study of this book and prayer my love, appreciation, knowledge, respect, understanding, compassion, reverence and complete awe of our Savior has grown exponentially.  

I know that Jesus is the Christ.  I know that He was foreordained to be the Savior of the world.  He showed us the way.  I know that He loves me.  I know that He loves all of us.  I know that He saw my face and atoned for my sins and the sins of every other person that has ever lived.  I know that He is my advocate with the Father.  I know that He lives today.  And I know that He will come again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment