Thursday, November 7, 2013

Walking

Jacob is FINALLY walking!  We are so excited, proud, a little nervous, all of the normal emotions probably attached to your little baby starting to walk.  But mostly excited! 

I have to admit, I was beginning to have a little anxiety about the whole "walking" thing - just because I thought it would happen sooner.  But I have learned a lot about Jacob and his little personality.  From Day One Jacob has been a little Angel Baby in temperament.  With that, Jacob is very content.  He is not a "high-maintenance" type of guy!  He has a very relaxed attitude about things.  He doesn't like to be pushed into new situations.  And as much as we tried to encourage walking he just wasn't feeling it.  After awhile we just decided that when he was ready, he would do it.  And that's exactly what he did.  It seemed to happen overnight!  All of a sudden he just popped up and started toddling everywhere


We are so proud of our little toddler!  I love that little boy so much.  He brings me an incredible amount of joy every day.  I love learning more and more about him and seeing the connections that he makes with the world around him.  I love being a mom. 

Also, this video pretty much makes my day.  Plus some other pictures as of late that just warm my heart.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment