Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Little Helper

Let me just say, Jacob has spoiled us rotten.  Really.  I love love love our little boy.  He is just a joy to be around.  No, every moment isn't butterflies and rainbows BUT he is the sweetest little boy and I really just love him.  

There are many, many reasons why I love that little boy but one thing that has been so fun to watch the last couple of weeks is how helpful Jacob is becoming.  I love seeing more and more how his mind works and how he processes information.  And we are definitely in a "monkey see, monkey do" stage.  He loves to do what we do.  

Jacob likes to brush his own teeth!  What a helper!  <For the record, adult brushing of Jacob's teeth also takes place!>  LOVE IT!



He loves to load the dryer.  I hand him the clothes from the washer and he puts them in.  LOVE IT!

When I am making our bed in the morning, Jacob brings me all of the pillows.  This morning, after I was done getting ready in the bathroom I actually came out and found most of them already on top of our bed.  LOVE IT!


Jacob has been doing this for quite a while, but we don't even have to ask any more for him to pick up his toys.  Every day before nap or bedtime, we'll say it's time to clean up and he'll go start putting his blocks, books and other toys away.  Melts my heart.  LOVE IT!


We love you, Jacob!

No comments:

Post a Comment