Monday, July 29, 2013

Days of '47 Float Preview Party

While we were visiting family in Draper we decided we would head to the Days of '47 Float Preview Party.  Let me tell you, I LOVE parades - the atmosphere and all - but this was awesome.  I was so impressed by all of the details and ideas and the countless hours and hours of work that must have gone into making these.  I was totally blown away. 

Almost every time we would pass a float I would think to myself, "yep, that's my favorite" and then another one would surprise me and I would love that one.  Seriously, so impressed.

I just loved the idea of this one - missionaries on Mars!  "This is the NEXT Place!"  So creative. 

This was my Mom's favorite, the details were AMAZING!

And this was Mark's favorite - was so much fun!  Had pigs flying an airplane, a full barn, sugar beets - all of the good stuff!
We had a blast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment