Monday, January 14, 2013

Snuggle Time

This last week we have just enjoyed a whole bunch of snuggle time!

It was Mark's last week of break before he goes back to school.  Today was his first day back and I definitely have mixed emotions.  It will be nice to have some "normalcy" again and get back to regular life.  But mostly I feel sad.  Maybe Mark said it best last night when he gave me a hug and said, "see you in four months...I'm going to miss you."  Sad day.  Can I just tell you how unbelievably excited I am for him to be done with school?!  Granted I know he will have a job but at least when he is home he can just be home and not have to worry about studying.  But we are grateful nonetheless for the opportunity he has to go to school and know what a blessing it will be for our family in the future.

So to spend this last week of no worries we spent a lot of time snuggling and playing a zillion different games.  It was pretty much perfect in my mind.  The only downer was that Jacob came home from our trip with a pretty nasty cold.  The poor little man was so miserable for a couple of days, but that just added to the amount of snuggle time we had :)  And the worst is definitely behind him so WOOT WOOT!

I feel so incredibly blessed in my life.  I am truly very very happy.  I love my life.  What is the biggest thing I love about my life?

These two.  

I cannot imagine a better way to spend forever then with the two of them.  

I hope it's long enough. 

8 comments:

  1. I love this post bc i completely understand. Everything you said, i was like, oh yeah! I am glad you love motherhood. I think it is the most wonderful thing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JASHLEY! Where have you been?! It has been SO SO long! I didn't even know you had a little one, how exciting! How have you been?! Do you have a blog or anything I can keep track of you with?! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I realized i am totally up to date on your life bc i follow your blog, but i never comment so you prob have no idea i am up to date on your life! Haha. I do have a blog. But it is private, so what email should i send the invite to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! I am so excited! Send it to eliseberning@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jashley, I just realized that the email I sign into to get into blogger is eliseclegg@comcast.net, so maybe that's the one you have to use. Honestly...not sure. Just thought I would let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. k, i sent it to your gmail. So let me know if it worked or if i need to do something different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH...JASHLEY! So...I somehow messed it up. Don't really know what happened. But then when I tried to do it again, it said it expired. Oh geez, could you try and send it again?

    ReplyDelete