This last weekend was a sad end to a wonderful tradition of Harry Potter films coming out. I have been so excited to see the last Harry Potter and yet so sad knowing that it was the end of some of my favorite movies.
My Dad had the great idea to dress up for the movie showing. He was in charge of the whole sha-bang! He made sure that there were no doubles! We each had to go as our own character. Dad went as Professor Snape, Melina went as Bellatrix, Megan went as Hermione, Mark was Goyle, and I was Ginny. My Mom was going to come as Luna Lovegood (which would have been incredible) except for she was not feeling well so Megan's friend Haley went instead.
We ended up going to the 10:30 showing Friday night so we were definitely the only people dressed up but it was still a lot of fun. I bet my Dad an ice cream cone that he would have people asking him to take pictures with him and you can bet he was the life of the party. People were just loving him and it was a hoot to watch. One lady even screamed when she saw him from the corner of her eye. It was great! Loved the movie - love my family. It was a great memory.
I can't seem to get any of the other pictures uploaded - but they were pretty great! I guess you will just have to imagine! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment