Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Clegg Family Reunion

Last week we had my family's reunion.  I guess it was a little bit of a flop in that it added up just being my parents and us but we still had a TON of fun.  We went up on the fourth of July to Island Park and had a blast.  We stayed at my Uncle Wayne and Aunt Lucy's cabin and had so much fun just relaxing and basically doing nothing.




My Dad and Mark set up a sheet and projector for some snazzy movie watching and we did a whole lot of that.  We caught up on a lot of movies and played a lot of games.  We taught my Mom and Dad how to play one of our favorite games - Ticket to Ride and just relaxed.

One afternoon Mark and I borrowed my uncles I think it is called a can-am or something (I am sure I will be made fun of for that one) and it was a lot of fun.  I think Mark and my Dad were definite fans.  But we went around the park and Mark and I went and checked out Johnny Sack's cabin.





Not a whole lot else to say other than I LOVE MY PARENTS - I LOVE MY HUBBY - and I loved the time that we were able to spend with each other.  WOOT WOOT FOR FAMILY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment