Thursday, June 14, 2018

Swimming Lessons


The last two weeks Jacob and Sarah have been doing swimming lessons and we are DONE!  
WOOT WOOT!

Jacob did Level 1 and he PASSED!  I was so proud!  His teacher was perfect for him and it was really neat to sit back and watch (not literally, because I was usually trying to keep Benjamin from throwing things into the pool!).  It was really neat to see his confidence grow every day.  PLUS, Jacob transitioned to the boy locker room.  Jacob has a hard time focusing with multi-step things and so having him get ready before and after on his own was HUGE!  I was so proud of him.  


Sarah is just a little mermaid.  She loves the water and is pretty much game for anything.  It was fun to watch her in that setting and watch her interact with others.  I am always impressed with how much Sarah cares about people.  If one of the other kids would get sad (or one of the kids got a bloody nose one day) it was fascinating to watch her.  She is the first to give hugs to her "friends" even if they just met and even more neat is I've noticed that she keeps watching them to make sure they are okay.  She is special and I love her.  


I am so proud of these little kidlets.  They are growing and learning and it's awesome to watch!  



No comments:

Post a Comment