Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Danielle's Wedding

This last weekend we headed down south to celebrate my cousin's wedding!  We went down Wednesday and spent a couple days at my parent's house mostly just hanging out.  I really needed to do more things while I was down there but it was pretty awesome to have a lot of one-on-one time with my parents (plus, we watched a LOT of family videos - best Christmas present ever Megan!).  

Friday night we headed up to North Ogden to spend the night with Mark's family (and Mark met up with us there).  

Then Saturday morning, Mark and I headed back down to Payson to attend the sealing and luncheon for Danielle and Alex.  The Payson Temple is absolutely beautiful.  It was great to catch up with family and also to have a little one-on-one time with my favorite man.  He's the best.  Really.  I mean, who would willingly and without complaint go with his wife in between the temple and the luncheon to walk around a cemetery.  Him.  I have a thing with cemeteries.  I really like them and find them incredibly peaceful.  And he loves me so go goes and wanders with me and we think about the lives of those that have come before.  

I was so happy to see Danielle so happy.  I wish her and Alex so much happiness for this new chapter in their life together!  Congratulations you two!



No comments:

Post a Comment