Wednesday, September 6, 2017

9 Months

This little man is
nine months old.  

Benjamin is growing!  He is 28 inches in length (43%), weighs 18 pounds 13 ounces (24%), and has a head circumference of 44.5 cm (28%).  He's still in nine month size clothes.  The biggest change in his routine is that we have phased out his morning nap so now he just takes one gigantic nap in the afternoon (2-3 hours) and it is awesome.  

This little guy is a mover and groover.  He is still just army crawling but does it super fast and is everywhere ALWAYS!  He is never in the same spot for long.  He is starting to pull himself up a little bit on things.  

He is starting to babble a lot more.  I feel like he actually repeats sounds more than our other kiddos did.  His favorite is ba-ba.  

He loves playing peek-a-boo!  

Benjamin just loves to be touching me at all times.  He has pretty much been this way ever since he was born!  If I am sitting down he is GUARANTEED to be found crawling all over me.  The thing is that he is not just sitting in my lap - he just crawls ON me.  Yes, I am a human jungle gym.  He also has some anxiety when I leave the room.  The key is whether or not he notices me.  If he sees me leave. he is one unhappy camper.  So I have gotten pretty stealthy at times.  

We love our Benjamin.  



No comments:

Post a Comment