Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

We had a GREAT Halloween!  Jacob made sugar cookies with Grandma Berning and then we headed down to Draper to spend some time with my family.  



The day before Halloween we went down to Megan's work for her Halloween Party.  Jacob and Sarah wore matching costumes this year which at first I wasn't so sure about but it was adorable!!!  Jacob chose to be a pumpkin and so we decided to have them both dress up as pumpkins.  I was so happy with how their costumes turned out!  

Jacob loved walking around to the different stations to get candy and Sarah just waddled right behind him!


On Halloween day I went over with my Mom and Megan to visit my Grandpa and Grandma Moldenhauer and help my Grandma get ready in her Halloween costume.  She was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz and was so darling.  I will have to post pictures later but she was simply adorable.  

Halloween night was the first time Jacob and Sarah went real trick-or-treating.  Actually Jacob was the only one that really went trick-or-treating but Sarah went along in her stroller for the ride.  They were both so precious.  I love those two so much.  And Grammy dressed up as a witch and was a major hit!








Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment