Last Saturday we did some family fun and went sledding. We were going to go up to Big Cottonwood Canyon but we decided to just drive around and see if we could find a fun place a little closer. I don't really know why I thought of it but we decided to drive up to Suncrest and while we were up there Mark spotted a trailhead and we decided to just go for it. I put Sarah in the baby carrier and Mark put Jacob in the sled and we started to trek up. It ended up being perfect. The trail was a pretty gradual incline anyway so we trekked up that for awhile until we reached a flat-ish part. Then we just let Jacob run around (though he didn't really know quite what to do!). Then there was a perfect little hill off to the side that Mark and Jacob sledded down. Sarah and I watched them do it once and then she was pretty done. She was not a fan of the wind. So we started to trek down while the boys continued sledding.
It ended up being perfect timing because by the time Sarah and I got to the car walking, the boys had met up with us sledding down.
No comments:
Post a Comment