Yesterday was my 25th birthday! CRAZY!
It was actually a pretty low-key day. Mark actually missed his first class EVER from school that morning because he had to go to the doctor. He was hurting - but luckily, he got the help that he needed and is on the mend. But he was gone the whole morning dealing with that. He got home while I was putting Jacob down for his nap and he had some lunch and took a nap too. So I just went about my normal everyday things.
Once both my boys got up we went down to get Mark's prescription filled and then headed off to dinner. We COMPLETELY splurged and went out to eat at Macaroni Grill. I love this place and we recently discovered that there is a location that is actually pretty close to us. I was excited! Plus, I am definitely in the stage where any meal I don't have to make is a complete WIN!
So we stuffed ourselves silly with yummy food and I swear Jacob ate an entire loaf of their bread. The kid could not get it into his mouth fast enough. And I can't blame him - it is AMAZING!
We came home and opened cards and presents. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family. It always just means a lot to be remembered. I was loaded with LOTS of new books and even some new movies. Thank you everyone.
| My official birthday helper. |
We got Jacob all tucked into bed and then we dived into some frozen yogurt. YUM!
| Also, I just want it on the record that I did NOT eat this by myself! |
Of course, my birthday was made especially wonderful because of my two boys. I love them so much and am grateful for all that they do for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment